Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Harvest Wind Acres

Me and the lady will be traveling to my families land in upstate NY this weekend. I'm looking forward to spending some time in the woods capturing the colors and listening to the silence. Living in Brooklyn gets overwhelming at times with the sirens and horns and the crazies upstairs. Just some writing and shooting and a glass of red wine is exactly what I need. Its also my 24th birthday and instead of going out and partying it up in the city that never sleeps I have decided to go north in the trees to gain that sleep and smell that fresh air. The holga will be joining me and I'll post the images as soon as they are exposed. Hopefully this time I will actually develop the film. I have tendencies of shooting like a mad man and leaving the the rolls around for ornaments in my camera bags. 
"shoot to kill" 
-Arch

No comments: